I am going to share with you some of my favorite marketing tools and the reasons why I use them.
- The Shopping Cart I use is ThriveCart There are so many reasons to choose this very effective shopping card and I am saving a fortune because I was able to purchase the lifetime license. Here’s the link to this limited offer https://hilarybasak.com/tc
- I use Wealthy Affiliate to create my websites. It has a great content creation platform which makes bogging so much easier. I also host my websites there and all the tech is taken care of by their AMAZING 24/7 support team. https://hilarybassak.com/wa. BTW You can join for free and remain as a free member for as long as you wish.
- This year I changed my email provider. My new autoresponder get very good opt-in rates and makes it very easy to segment my list, create campaigns and integrates with all my favourite companies. This is a link to the free trial https://hilarybassak.com/CK
- I use visitor engagement software that drives traffic to my blog. This is another special lifetime deal which I have been lucky enough to purchase while it is still available. https://hilarybassak.com/CBox
- I schedule my Instagram content with Planoly
- I schedule my tweets with https://twittimer. This is free and I can schedule my blog feed as well. To schedule more than one website is inexpensive.
- I use Google Slides for presentations
- I use LeadPages for my landing pages and also SendLane which is a cheaper option and includes an autoresponder
- I use ConvertBox for opt-ins – It’s simple and it’s quick and there is also a special lifetime offer for it too https://hilarybassak.com/cb
- I use handbrake (it’s free) to compress my videos so that they don’t slow down my website too much
All of these tools are effective and I would not recommend any tool that I do not use on a regular basis.